TILT-SHIFT adapter for use Hasselblad lenses on Canon EOS camera.
- How Shift Lenses Change your Life
- 50 Beautiful Examples Of Tilt-Shift Photography
Allows you use any Hasselblad lenses (excluding H-series) lenses on your Canon camera body. It gives the 11mm shift and 8o tilt possibility of lens and 360
If you not tilt or shift adapter, it works as regular adapter ring.
This tilt-shift adapter is a great addition for your gear. It is the cheapest way to have tilt-shif lenses for professional use on your digital and classic camera bodyes.
This adapter do not have optical element inside, so there will not be any light loss.
All automatic functions (like auto-focus, aperture changing, etc.) DO NOT WORK. It's a simple mechanical adapter and when you use it you should do everything manually.
Allows to focus on infinity independently from matrix size and crop factor. Has no lens element so it does not effect optical performance.
Designed and made in Kiev (Ukraine) by ARAX. Solid, all-metal - no plastic, brand new and have not any defect including backlash and correct focussing.
English manual included.
- Lens mount: Hasselblad (all leaf shutter or non-leaf shutter lenses, excluding H-series)
- Camera mount: Canon EOS, EF, EF-S
- Shift: 11mm
- Tilt angle: plus/minus 8o
- Angle between tilt and shift: 90o
- Lens rotate: 360o
- Weight: 245g.
- Manufacturer: Arax, Ukraine