ARAX 2/50mm Tilt & Shift lens for Micro 4/3 camera.
The Multicoated 50mm F/2.0 Tilt/Shift lens is made with high quality precision type mechanisms. Features include an 11mm shift, 8o tilt and 360o rotating plate which makes it capable to correct perspective distortion that is necessary in interior and exterior architectural photography as well as control depth of field in product photography. You can achieve similar effects and movements of a large format camera with this Tilt/Shift Lens on your SLR or DSLR.
The excellent multicoated optics of this lens allows you to make sharp, contrasty, and colour perfect images. Of course it has a manual aperture control. The lens can be shifted by 11mm from its normal position. The direction of the shift can be rotated by 360o and locks at 12 angular positions.
This lens was designed and made in Kiev (Ukraine, Europe) by ARAX company and corresponds to the highest quality.
- Camera mount: Micro 4/3 (MFT)
- Lens elements: 6 Multicoated
- Focal length: 50mm
- Focusing scale: 0.35 m to infinity
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.35 m
- Aperture scale: f2.0 to f16
- Visual Angle, degree: 45
- Light filter diameter: 46mm
- Drawing stroke, mm -1: 50
- Center edge: 30
- Thread for light filters: O46x0.75
- Disperse: 0.019
- Weight, kg: 0.27 kg
- Shift: 11mm
- Tilt angle: plus/minus 8o
- Angle between tilt and shift: 90o
- Lens rotate: 360o
- Manufacturer: Arax, Ukraine